The basic principle of the EU and German export control law is the personal responsibility of the involved economic operator. The nomination of a responsible person at management level (Chief Export Control Officer) is one specification of the system.
This new seminar organized by IFS e.V. about the framework of the European and German Export Control Law held by experts in English language.
The focus of the seminar will be in line with the legal background, the competences of the EU and the German administration as well as the licensing and customs procedures.
The two-day program is intended to inform Export Control Officers, export sales divisions and export compliance management representatives about the EU and German legal framework in English.
Day one provides an overview about export regulations, EC-dual use-Regulation, export of military items, sanctions law and the licensing procedure in Germany.
Day two deals with customs law, customs export procedure, simplifications, surveillance by the customs administration and transit procedures. Actual legal changes and their effects of the internal procedures will be presented and discussed in the seminar.
Exclusive subjects on day one:
- Overview of the export control system – military items, dual use items, anti-torture regulation
- EC-Dual-use-Regulation /German Foreign Trade and Payments Act
- Economic Sanctions (structure/competences)
- Sanctions against Iran: Licensing Procedures, Procurement Channel
- Sanctions against Russia
Exclusive subjects on day two: Union Customs Code (UCC)
- Customs export procedure
- Transit procedures
- Foreign trade audits
- Penal code, administrative fines
- Internal Compliance Program (ICP)
- Actual trends
Vorher zu besuchende Seminare
Referent(en) dieses Seminares
- Herr Axel Krickow, Diplom-Finanzwirt
- Herr Stefan Woll, Diplom-Finanzwirt
OrtHilton Mainz City